Articles for Creation
This page is a listing of any article which should be created to expand the content of this wiki. You can help out by creating the article, or improving it if it already exists. You can also suggest an article you miss it here.
- 2017 Roadmap - Checklist
- Censorship Free
- Comics - Relation, advantages, potential and uses of blockchain, Steem and Steemit by comic artists (see Art)
- Condenser - Steemit web interface Github project
- Crowdsourcing - Summary of crowdsourcing philosophy that inspired the Steemit marketing strategy
- Culinary - Relation, advantages, potential and uses of blockchain, Steem and Steemit by chefs, cooks and foodies (see Art)
- Curation Rewards - See Curation
- Delegated STEEM Power
- Distributed Denial-of-Service Attack (DDoS)
- Estimated Account Value - Appear on Steem wallet
- Flag War - See intro in Flag
- FOSS - Free Open Source Software
- Hard Fork - what is hard fork, Steemit main hard forks 16, 17/18, 19...
- In the news - found any article about Steem or Steemit in a news site, include the link here
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - Initial Coin Offering and Steem different way
- InterPlanetary File System (IFPS)
- Languages - You write and speak another idiom? Choose a language to contribute.
- List of Bots - Publicly available bots for voting.
- Literature - Relation, advantages, potential and uses of blockchain, Steem and Steemit by writers (see Art)
- Medium - Unblockchained blog platform
- Meetup - Event organizer apps and steemians using it, past and planned meetups, etc
- Music - Relation, advantages, potential and uses of blockchain, Steem and Steemit by musicians (see Art)
- Payout - See also Rewards
- Phishing - See also Bug and Scam
- Random Whale Vote - Gambling whale bot, see List of Bots
- Reward Pool
- Scam - Scam definition and examples that have arisen within the Steem ecosystem ie randomwhale (scam account) vs randowhale (legitimate account), the one warned by @sidwrites in June 16th, 2017, etc.
- Script - An aplication or software that just run once to perform a specific operation in Steem. A "script" may differ slightly from Bots.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- Smart Media Token (SMT)
- Social Media
- Steem Connect
- Steembassador - Word created and used by @aunt-deb and @decentralizd
- Steem Exchanges - Click in one of the links in red to create a page for each listed exchange
- Steem Services and Tools (Steem Ecosystem)
- Steemiquette - Steemit etiquette, term created by @acidyo in August 2016
- Tatiana Moroz
- The Dollar Vigilante
- Voting Power - Slider
- William Mougayar - Author of The Business Blockchain and Steemit, Inc advisor.
- YouTube Adpocalypse - Advertisers boycott on YouTube and its effects on Steemit
Or choose one of the all pages created until now.
Feel free to suggest updates or new article replying a recent post on Steemit's @steemcenterwiki page.
Earning steem to collaborate in Steem.center wiki
If you want to collaborate in the wiki you can earn a share of the steems collected in @steemcenterwiki Steemit account, just follow @steemcenterwiki, register in Steem.center and show your Steemit username in you profile page. See the introduction and the rules of the project. You can use the sandbox page if you want to test and play wiki editions before. Then start collaborating, if you want, you can use the MediaWiki tutorial as reference to create and edit pages in Steem.center wiki, wich runs in MediaWiki, the same engine of Wikipedia or ask for a personal response in Steemit Chat #wiki channel.
- Steem.center : Create a account
- @steemcenterwiki : https://steemit.com/@steemcenterwiki
- @steemcenterwiki : Introduction - Rewarding Steem.center wiki editors with steem too January 2017
- @someguy123 : Get paid for writing articles about STEEM (SteemCenter) February 2017
- MediaWiki : https://www.mediawiki.org
- MediaWiki : MediaWiki tutorial
- Wikipedia : https://www.wikipedia.org
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.