Difference between revisions of "Upvotes Bots"
(randowhale was ended)
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
* '''[[Random Whale Vote]]''': https://steemit.com/@randowhale<br>''A bot that gives a random 0.5-2.5% upvote by receiving [[STEEM Tokens]] payments. Notice that there is [https://steemit.com/steemit/@randowhale/do-not-submit-steem-sbd-to-randomwhale-it-s-randowhale-no-m no "m"] in the username. Created by unknown and [https://steemit.com/steemit/@randowhale/introducing-randowhale-will-you-get-the-100-vote-give-it-a-shot launched] on June 7th, 2017. [https://steemit.com/steemit/@randowhale/
* '''[[Random Whale Vote]]''': https://steemit.com/@randowhale<br>''A bot that gives a random 0.5-2.5% upvote by receiving [[STEEM Tokens]] payments. Notice that there is [https://steemit.com/steemit/@randowhale/do-not-submit-steem-sbd-to-randomwhale-it-s-randowhale-no-m no "m"] in the username. Created by unknown and [https://steemit.com/steemit/@randowhale/introducing-randowhale-will-you-get-the-100-vote-give-it-a-shot launched] on June 7th, 2017. [https://steemit.com/steemit/@randowhale/-randowhale ] on , 2017.''
Revision as of 08:39, 17 November 2017
As noticed by steemian Asger Follmann (@initforthemoney), if you’ve been on Steemit for more than a few days, you’ve probably encountered some of the voting bots out there. Asger also described roughly how it works: 1) You send X amount of Steem Dollar (SBD) to some robot account. 2) In the memo field, you write the URL of a post or comment and 3) The post or comment gets an upvote and a comment from the voting bot.
In October 5th, 2017, the steemian Yabapmatt lauched the site Steem Upvote Bot Tracker - http://www.steembottracker.com - that it tracks the status of 5 popular bid-based voting bots and highlights ones which are currently under-bid and nearing the end of the bidding cycle. It also suggests the max amount to bid in order to remain profitable.
There is a list of the Steemit upvotes bots. They are not in a precise order and some bots are not in the list, please complete it.
List of Steemit upvotes bots
- Bellyrub: https://steemit.com/@bellyrub
A bot similar of @booster, 2.4 hr bidding rounds, no minimum bid, it have 152,206 SP, no refunds. Created by @zeartul and launched in July 15th, 2017
- Booster: https://steemit.com/@booster
A bot that just like @randowhale you send X amounts of Steem Dollar (SBD) to @booster - whatever amount you want, it is completely up to you. What will happen next is when the timer runs out every 2.4 hours, it will upvote everyone in that time-window with a 100% upvote divided among the bidders and give a stake-based % on amounts received from you. Created by @fyrstikken and @inertia and launched in July 1st, 2017
- Discordia: https://steemit.com/@discordia
A bot that anybody can use to request votes on posts, similar of @booster ,2.4 hr bidding rounds, minimum bid is 0.1 SBD, it have 29,578 SP, no refunds. Created by @ausbitbank and launched in July 10th, 2017
- Bionic Binkley : https://steemit.com/@binkley
He checks if your post is a quality post. Since July 2017.
- DrOtto Bot : https://steemit.com/radiator/@inertia/dr-otto-vote-bidding-bot
The DrOtto Bot is a voting bot that accepts payments for votes. It was created by @inertia and launched in June 30th, 2017.
- I am Groot: : https://steemit.com/@iamgrootbot
You send 0.005 SBD and you get an upvote. Since July 2017
- Lottobot: : https://steemit.com/@lottobot
For 0.1 SBD or STEEM, you can enter a post in the bot's lottery! Every 2.5 hours (approximately) the bot will randomly choose a post from the pool of entrants to win a 100% upvote. Created by Erik Letson (@hmagellan) and announced in August 23rd, 2017
- Minnow Support Project: https://steemit.com/@minnowsupport
A cyborg controlled by a "bot" in Discord that has the posting key to @minnowsupport and can accept user commands to upvote posts. Created by Aggroed (@aggroed), AusBitBank (@ausbitbank), TeamSteem (@teamsteem), Nolan (@theprophet0), and Chris (@someguy123) and launched in July 2017
- MinnowBooster: : https://steemit.com/@minnowbooster
You spend an amount and you get 1x-2x return on investment. Since June 2017.
- Random Whale Vote: https://steemit.com/@randowhale
A bot that gives a random 0.5-2.5% upvote by receiving STEEM Tokens payments. Notice that there is no "m" in the username. Created by unknown and launched on June 7th, 2017. The service was ended on Novenber 11th, 2017.
- Morwhale: https://steemit.com/@morwhale
Get Upvotes and Resteems to Your Posts @morwhale and his team at a time. Just send at last 0.01 to @morwhale with a link to your post in the memo . Created by @hdmed and launched in Sept 2017
- Voting Bots – a full overview (part I) Written by Asger Follmann (@initforthemoney) on Steemit in September 13th, 2017
- Introducing the Steem Upvote Bot Tracker! Written by Yabapmatt (@yabapmatt) on Steemit in October 5th, 2017
- Steemit : https://steemit.com
- Steem That : https://steemthat.com/all-bots-stats-live/ List of upvotes bots in real time with informations, retrieved in September 14th, 2017
- Steem Upvote Bot Tracker : http://www.steembottracker.com Retrieved in October 5th, 2017
- @xeroc : Upvote bot in less than 10 lines of code May 30th, 2016
- @fyrstikken : Is this the Best Upvote Bot on Steemit? - Get started in 3 easy steps & Download the ZIP-File! December 21st, 2016
- @gaman : 2017 Updated Guide on How to Make Your Own Steem Upvoting Bot July 4th, 2017
- @heimindanger : Don't use vote-selling bots: use @promoted instead. A bot that upvotes you when you burn money! July 9th, 2017
- @flauwy : Steemy, the Daily Steemit Show - EP. 08: Upvote Bots Explained - Minnowbooster Video on DTube, August 31st, 2017
- @initforthemoney : Voting Bots – a full overview (part II) September 14th, 2017
- @zeartul : Bellyrub ROI Tool come have a look! September 24th, 2017
- @yabapmatt : What is the best time of the day / week to use upvote bots? September 30th, 2017
- @acidyo : Manual Curation vs Automatic Curation October 24th, 2017
- @ethandsmith : How to Create Your Own Curation Trail Bot (Part 1- Background) November 3rd, 2017
- @andyluy : The Randowhale's DEATH... And how do I feel about upvotes services November 12th, 2017
- @fknmayhem : Rethinking The Position of Upvote Bots in the Steem Ecosystem (without SMTs) November 13th, 2017
- @webcoop : Don't bid on a losing bid bots!!! November 16th, 2017
- Coin Puppet YouTube Channel : Steemit Upvote Bot Explained: @Randowhale Video by @flauwy published in 8/28/2017
- Black Hat World : Need Service - For Steemit mass account creator and mass upvote bot Written by MaFia Style, published in 8/10/2016
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with STEEM, see how in @steemcenterwiki.