List of Bots
From Steem Center
Revision as of 17:12, 27 October 2017 by Hdmed
- Bellyrub: https://steemit.com/@bellyrub
A bot similar of @booster, 2.4 hr bidding rounds, no minimum bid, it have 152,206 SP, no refunds. Created by @zeartul and launched in July 15th, 2017
- Booster: https://steemit.com/@booster
A bot that just like @randowhale you send X amounts of Steem Dollar (SBD) to @booster - whatever amount you want, it is completely up to you. What will happen next is when the timer runs out every 2.4 hours, it will upvote everyone in that time-window with a 100% upvote divided among the bidders and give a stake-based % on amounts received from you. Created by @fyrstikken and @inertia and launched in July 1st, 2017
- bot-helper: https://steemit.com/@bot-helper
A bot that track new stories with the #introduceyourself tag and upvote them for the author to get the first STEEM Tokens. Created by @hunternnm and launched on June 20th, 2017.
- Cheetah: https://steemit.com/@cheetah
A robot that automatically finds similar content. Created by @anyx and launched in July 2016
- Cleverbot: https://steemit.com/@cleverbot
A robot with Artificial Intelligence (AI) from http://www.existor.com. Simply type "@cleverbot" in a Comment and Cleverbot will reply to you with its response. Account exists since December 2016
- Discordia: https://steemit.com/@discordia
A bot that anybody can use to request votes on posts, similar of @booster ,2.4 hr bidding rounds, minimum bid is 0.1 SBD, it have 29,578 SP, no refunds. Created by @ausbitbank and launched in July 10th, 2017
- DrDoogie Bot : https://steemit.com/radiator/@inertia/drdoogie-rb-vote-trail-script
The DrDoogie Bot was created by @inertia and launched on May, 5th, 2017. Dr. Doogie is a voting bot that will trail the votes of other accounts in order to then mirror their voting pattern.
- DrOtto Bot : https://steemit.com/radiator/@inertia/dr-otto-vote-bidding-bot
The DrOtto Bot is a voting bot that accepts payments for votes. It was created by @inertia and launched in June 30th, 2017.
- DrPhil Bot : https://steemit.com/radiator/@inertia/drphil-rb-voting-bot
The DrPhil Bot was created by @inertia and launched in March 23rd, 2017. It is a re-implementation of the Winfrey Bot.
- Freakazoid : https://github.com/inertia186/freakazoid
This bot will automatically reply to posts and comments that reply to and mention the bot. The replies are provided by the Cleverbot API. Created by @inertia and launched in August 13th, 2017.
- Gentlebot: https://steemit.com/@gentlebot
A robot that combs through the hundreds of thousands of comments people post on the Steem blockchain, develops preferences looking at how others have voted and tries to figure out what makes a comment good. Then every few minutes, looking at all the comments that were posted in the past hour, it votes for a favorite one. Created by unknown and launched in June 23rd, 2017
- Helpbot : https://steemit.com/@helpbot
By simply calling on @helpbot (by mentioning it within any comment) and asking it a question, when fully functional it will respond with its best known answer or direct you in the right direction via links to other Steemit posts. Created by @blueorgy and started collecting data in July 22nd, 2017.
- Lovejuice Bot: https://steemit.com/@lovejuice
A bid bot based on another bot DrOtto by @inertia. It's similar to @booster, but is meant for minnows. Its timer is shorter and it only have 12,000 SP. An average vote is 80 cents and the minimum bid is 0.100SBD. Check its wallet before you toss a vote. It votes every 36 minutes.
- Minnow Support Project: https://steemit.com/@minnowsupport
A cyborg controlled by a "bot" in Discord that has the posting key to @minnowsupport and can accept user commands to upvote posts. Created by Aggroed (@aggroed), AusBitBank (@ausbitbank), TeamSteem (@teamsteem), Nolan (@theprophet0), and Chris (@someguy123) and launched in July 2017
- Mr Squiggle: https://steemit.com/@mrsquiggle
The 'Curation Martian' bot, Mr Squiggle upvotes and promotes content created by the #TeamAustralia community. Created by Scooter77 (@scooter77) and launched in August 2017, the bot is powered by delegation from community members and leased delegation by its owner.
- Promoted Bot: https://steemit.com/@promoted
Instead of selling the votes, it upvotes if you promoted your post normally and burned your SBDs. Created by @heimindanger and launched in July 9th, 2017
- Random Whale Vote: https://steemit.com/@randowhale
A bot that gives a random 0.5-2.5% upvote by receiving STEEM Tokens payments. Notice that there is no "m" in the username. Created by unknown and launched on June 7th, 2017. Updated on June 25th, 2017.
- Seraph: https://steemit.com/@seraph
A robot that automatically upvote things that it believes were likely to be unfairly downvoted (Flag). Created by @anyx and launched in September 2016
- STEEM (SBD) Trading Bot Growth Hack Project
An automated trading program to create money, transfer it to bitcoin, transfer the bitcoin to steem power and HODL. Created by @jordanlindsey and launched in beta version in July 10th, 2017
- Steem Stabilization Project
A marketing making bot on Poloniex fed by posts earnings on Steemit. Created by @cmtzco and @cryptohustlin and announced in June 2017
- Steemitcard : https://steemit.com/@steemitcards
It will scan for tag words in comments, and reply with a specific steemit card. Created by Fishmon (@fishmon) and announced in September 20th, 2017.
- Steemprice : https://steemit.com/@steemprice
By simply calling on @steemprice btc or simple @steemprice, it's show btc price and steem. Created by @blueorgy in July 25th, 2017.
- Steemvoter: https://steemvoter.com
@steemvoter : https://steemit.com/@steemvoter
An automatic curation bot with an easy to use web interface.
- Thing-2: https://steemit.com/@thing-2
A more pickier variant of 'Gentlebot', this robot is combing through hundreds of thousands of comments people post on the Steem blockchain, and upvotes them. Created by unknown and launched in July 5th, 2017
- Treeplanter: https://steemit.com/@treeplanter
A upvote, slogan is plant trees and get paid for it, min 0.1 to 0.5 STEEM/SBD. Created by unknown and launched in June 6th, 2017
- Welcome Bot: https://steemit.com/@welcomebot
An automatic comment bot with greetings and links suggestions to new steemians. Created by @reggaemuffin and launched in June 2017
- Morwhale: https://steemit.com/@morwhale
Get Upvotes and Resteems to Your Posts @morwhale and his team at a time. Just send at last 0.01 to @morwhale with a link to your post in the memo . Created by @hdmed and launched in Sept 2017
- Include another Steem or Steemit bot or agent link and short description here (create a wiki page for it if you want)
- Steemit : http://www.steemit.com
- Steem Tools : http://steemtools.com
- @marsresident : Bots and the Steemit Ecosystem July 2016
- @wang : Farewell, So Much Hate August 2016
- @boxmining : My Adventure to Steemit Botting (Part 1) March 2017
- @merej99 : SteemVoter and the organic curator, March, 26th, 2017
- @samstonehill : Please do not upvote this if you are human! May 9th, 2017
- @reggaemuffin : SteemGreet the second - submit your links! June 8th, 2017
- @kyriacos : The Making of RandoWhale (Brand Design / Logo Presentation) June 12th, 2017
- @sykochica : Answering Common Questions: What is @Randowhale? June 13th, 2017
- @davidk : Is @randowhale worth anymore? July 2017
- @fortified : @DISCORDIA | The Genesis Of A Voting Robot - - - - Includes New Animations From Myself July 13th, 2017
- @scooter77 : Mr Squiggle – The #TeamAustralia Curation Martian August 2017
- Wikipedia : Internet Bot, Software Agent Retrieved in 4/12/2016
- Rigo Technology Blog : Bots, Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence Written by Bip Khanal in 2/4/2017
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.