Just like on Steemit, you recieve revenue for posting and curating to the steem blockchain. Posts are seen on both sites.
What is Busy?
Using the power of the Steem blockchain, Busy is an Open Source social network and communication platform that extends itself to a variety of rich features and functionality including free digital payments and a marketplace for goods and services. On top of that, Busy is also a Non-profit organization offering open-source projects on Steem, which aims to bridge the gap between the old economy and a new economy giving value back to people. Our goal is to develop the best strategy to bootstrap this thriving eco-system and to enable billions of people to take part in this revolution" quote taken from @busy.org's introduction post on steemit."
The creators of @busy.org also launched SteemConnect as a simple identity layer built on top of the Steem blockchain, that allows users to connect to authorized apps in a secure and convenient way. In September 2017 the Steemit, Inc announced a partnership with Busy.org to further develop SteemConnect. For months in an effort to take the tool to the next level, a major upgrade with Steemit official support was launched. The goal is to make signing into any application that leverages a Steem Account as easy and intuitive as signing into any ordinary website.
Steemian Dr. Hafiz (@hafiz34) made a comparison between Steemit and Busy.org pointing his prefered features: fractional upvote option, activity track, voting power and voting value visibility, profiles with other social networks, updated market value of Steem and SBD, favourit posts bookmark, and the possibility to get a sweet upvote from busy.org. The upvote is made by @busy.org upvoter bot, it started as an experiment in October 2017 when users tried to post on busy.org using the tag "busy", may have noticed that the account @busy.org automatically upvotes their post. The bot will upvote you based on the weight of your followers. The more influential followers you have, the stronger upvote you will get from the bot: to get an upvote, you need a minimum of 500 SP following you. To get a 100% upvote (around 10$ value), you currently need 12 Millions SP total following you (25 whales).
Steemian Mister Crypto Lemon (@vlemon) published that busy.org reached 640,438 visits in December 2017, it went on average at 20k+ and 30k+ that month. One month earlier, in November 2017, @zoltanbristol made a comparison and published that page views were dropping rapidly on Steemit but it has more than 175,000 visitors while busy.org has around 5,000. In October 2017 Chitty (@chitty) made a quick speed test and found that Busy.org was almost 6 times faster than Steemit.com. Accordingly him Steemit has been getting over 100k daily visitors per day at that time, so it was understandable that Busy, which had a lot less traffic, would be faster.
- Busy: Your next-gen social network platform based on the Steem Blockchain. Published in @busy.org on Steemit in November 17th, 2016.
- Introducing SteemConnect by Busy : Identity, authentication, authorization for Steem blockchain’s apps. Published in @busy.org on Steemit in December 8th, 2016.
- SteemConnect 2.0: Easy, Fast, Efficient Access to the Steem Blockchain. Published in @steemitblog on Steemit in September 5th, 2017.
- Why do I prefer busy.org over steemit.com?. Written by Dr. Hafiz (@hafiz34) on Steemit in January 30th, 2018.
- Introducing @busy.org, the bot that rewards your influence. Published in @busy.org on Steemit in October 17th, 2017.
- Busy.org Statistics & Big Data: End of 2017 Update. Written by Mister Crypto Lemon (@vlemon) on Steemit in January 18th, 2018.
- Busy.org vs. Steemit.com - some statistics. Written by @zoltanbristol on Steemit in november 20th, 2017.
- Busy vs Steemit: Speed Comparison Written by Chitty (@chitty) on Steemit in January 18th, 2018.
- Busy.org : https://busy.org
- @busy.org : https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- @ekitcho : https://steemit.com/@ekitcho
- @fabien : https://steemit.com/@fabien
- @infovore : SteemMag – Steemit’s Weekend Digest #20: 8th Month of Steemit and The Future – Chats With Busy.Org CEO..... Steemian Speak...…and lots more. December 26th, 2016.
- @busy.org : Busy Official Public BETA Release: Release note, Known issues, What's next ? February 2nd, 2017.
- @steevc : We have private messages for Steemit accounts, but not on Steemit.com. February 9th, 2017.
- @steevc : Busy shows the percentage people used to vote on your post. February 17, 2017.
- @surpassinggoogle : What Has Happened To Busy.org? Did @ekitcho Just Spill Some Beans? Steemit Newbies Have You Heard Of Busy.org? April 3, 2017.
- @sekhmet : Hello World. I'm joining Busy.org team! June 19, 2017.
- @busy.org : Busy.org new-design: Call for Private Beta testers! October 8, 2017.
- @cryptoctopus : Testing the New Busy.Org October 9, 2017.
- @busy.org : Busy new-design & Multilanguage: Call for Translators! October 12, 2017.
- @chitty : Busy vs Steemit: Speed Comparison October 13, 2017.
- @elear : Contribute to Busy.org and Get DOUBLE Rewards! October 17, 2017.
- @tojukaka : Busy.org is fantastic (a video) October 25, 2017.
- @busy.org : Introducing @busy.org, the bot that rewards your influence October 27, 2017.
- @ura-soul : HOWTO: Create A Steemit Account for Free, Without a Cellphone & Bypass the Queues and Bugs With the Signup Process! October 28, 2017.
- @dhruv123 : What is busy.org? Introduction to new members. October 29, 2017.
- @busy.org : Busy v2 is now in public beta! November 2, 2017.
- @thecrytotrader : How to use busy.org (in 12 simple steps) November 19, 2017.
- @nairadaddy : How to use busy.org (in 12 simple steps) November 30, 2017.
- @just2random : Steemit.com VS Busy.org - Which STEEM Interface is better? January 6, 2018.
- @aiyumi : Trying Out Busy.org February 25, 2018.
- @kingscrown : Consider Moving To Busy.Org as Your Main Access to Steem Blockchain March 22, 2018.
- @tojukaka : Busy.org Does Not Take a Cut from your Author Reward April 11, 2018.
- @steemflow : Busy.org - Enhanced Features and Benefits on Steem Blockchain May 22, 2018.
- Jerry Banfield YouTube Channel : 3 Alternatives to Browse Steem When Steemit.com is Offline! ChainBB, Busy.org, and eSteem! Video tutorial by Jerry Banfield (@jerrybanfield), published in 10/6/2017
- Kenn Bosak YouTube Channel : Steemit.com & Busy.org (Signup and Link) Video tutorial by Kenneth Bosak (@kennethbosak), published in 5/16/2017
- Hackernoon : I Explained Steemit and Busy.org Using This Analogy Written by Leah Stella Stephens (@stellabelle), published in 2/4/2017
In other languages
- বাংলা ভাষা (bangla) : Busy.org (bd)
- Hrvatski (croatian) : Busy.org (hr)
- Português (Portuguese) : Busy.org (pt)
- Español (Spanish) : Busy.org (es)
- 日本語 (Japanese) : Busy.org (jp)
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.