Resteeming is the act of sharing content on Steemit, similar to reblogging.
It essentially helps increase the visibility of a post. Once you resteem someone's post, it appears on your feed as well as that of your followers.
The Steemit FAQ recomend to use it conservatively and with caution. It is great to want to share content you like and appreciate with people you follow, but you don't want to overwhelm your followers either. 
To resteem content, the users must click on the resteem button, found at the footer of the content section.
- What is Resteeming? Steemit FAQ, retrieved in July 24th, 2017
- Steemit : https://steemit.com
- @mrs.steemit : How to use RESTEEM the right way? - Let's be social and grow together September 2016
- @sc-steemit : Why ReSteem is a two edged sword September 2016
- @hitmeasap : The Real RESTEEM Power. "Pay it forward definitely works!" May 2017
- @steemitguide : Social Mining by Posting, Reblogging and Commenting to earn Steem Dollar & Power July 16, 2017
- @steevc : Can you re-Steem too much? July 25, 2017
- @fun2learn : Resteem can build but can also destroy your reputation January 14, 2018
- Wikipedia : Reblogging Retrieved in 7/25/2017
- Red Canoe Media : The Psychology of Social Media Sharing Written by Will Hanke, retrieved in 7/25/2017
- Crystal Lauren YouTube Channel : Do You Get Paid When You Resteem On Steemit? Video by Crystal Lauren (@nextlevelslayer) published in 6/30/2017 with 90 views in 7/25/2017
- Social Media Examiner : 6 Tips to Increase Your Social Media Shares Written by Tyler Thursby in 6/14/2016
- Buffer Social : A Guide to High Quality Social Media Sharing: What, When and How to Share Written by Courtney Seiter in 2/6/2014
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with STEEM, see how in @steemcenterwiki.