Just like on Steemit, you recieve revenue for posting and curating to the steem blockchain. Posts are seen on both sites.
"WHAT IS BUSY?
Using the power of the Steem blockchain, Busy is an Open-Source social network and communication platform that extends itself to a variety of rich features and functionality including free digital payments and a marketplace for goods and services. On top of that, Busy is also a Non-profit organization offering open-source projects on Steem, which aims to bridge the gap between the old economy and a new economy giving value back to people. Our goal is to develop the best strategy to bootstrap this thriving eco-system and to enable billions of people to take part in this revolution" quote taken from @busy.org's introduction post on steemit.
- Busy: Your next-gen social network platform based on the Steem Blockchain. Written by @busy.org on Steemit in November 17th, 2016."
- Busy.org : https://busy.org
- @busy.org : https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- @ekitcho : https://steemit.com/@ekitcho
- @fabien : https://steemit.com/@fabien
- @infovore : SteemMag – Steemit’s Weekend Digest #20: 8th Month of Steemit and The Future – Chats With Busy.Org CEO..... Steemian Speak...…and lots more. December 26th, 2016.
- @busy.org : Busy Official Public BETA Release: Release note, Known issues, What's next ? February 2nd, 2017.
- @steevc : We have private messages for Steemit accounts, but not on Steemit.com. February 9th, 2017.
- @steevc : Busy shows the percentage people used to vote on your post. February 17th, 2017.
- @surpassinggoogle : What Has Happened To Busy.org? Did @ekitcho Just Spill Some Beans? Steemit Newbies Have You Heard Of Busy.org? April 3rd, 2017.
- @sekhmet : Hello World. I'm joining Busy.org team! June 19th, 2017.
- @busy.org : Busy.org new-design: Call for Private Beta testers! October 8th, 2017.
- @cryptoctopus : Testing the New Busy.Org October 9th, 2017.
- Hackernoon : I Explained Steemit and Busy.org Using This Analogy Written by Leah Stella Stephens (@stellabelle), published in 2/4/2017
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.