Graphene™ is a software platform for deploying third generation cryptographically secure decentralized ledgers known as blockchains.
You can see Graphene as a toolkit for real-time blockchains. Graphene based systems have orders of magnitude better performance than first-generation Bitcoin-derived systems or even the second generation “Bitcoin 2.0” systems that constitute its current closest competitors. Graphene based systems offer a broad range of financial services distinguished by their transparency and inherent incorruptibility.
Graphene technology was developed by Cryptonomex.
- Graphene documentation BitShares website. Retrieved in June 12, 2017
- Cryptonomex : https://cryptonomex.com Retrieved in June 12, 2017
- Github : GitHub page Retrieved in June 12, 2017
- @steemitblog : Steem Developer Update (Graphene 2.0) September 28, 2016
- @pnc : Graphene Ecosystem Mapping April 3, 2017
- @heiditravels : Blockchain Generations: From Bitcoin to Smart Contracts and Graphene January 17, 2018
- OCI : Graphene. An open source blockchain Written by Phil Mesnier, published in March 2017
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.