A STEEM wallet is an application that allows you to manage your STEEM, possibly in the form of STEEM Dollars, VESTS, or STEEM (STEEM Tokens).
Some STEEM wallets offer integrated access to STEEM posts, and may also have built-in exchanges to assist with the different types of STEEM currency.
- Steemit - An online social media platform built on top of STEEM. Has an integrated STEEM wallet with easy sign-up.
- Busy - A user interface alternative to Steemit. Currently in open beta developement by the team behind user profile @busy.org.
- CLI Wallet - The original STEEM wallet, has a text-based interface. Requires a connection to an RPC Server such as Steemd
- eSteem - A mobile app for Steem with a built-in wallet
- Piston - A python library for interacting with the STEEM network
- Vessel - Desktop wallet for the Steem blockchain @jesta
- Steemit : https://steemit.com
- Steem.io : https://steem.io
- @steemitguide : Guide on Steemit Savings Account, Everything you need to know about this Feature that Helps Secure your STEEM & STEEM DOLLAR. October 2016
- @ramblin-bob : How I nearly lost my Steemit account (and all my STEEM) - A WARNING. February 2017
- @sykochica : Answering Common Questions: How do I spend money from my Steemit wallet? June 12th, 2017
- @itsyogesh : An open source Steemit wallet (For Web, android and iOS) June 17th, 2017
- CoinDesk : Steemit Bridges Blockchain and Social Media, But How Does It Work? Written by Jacob Donnelly (@jaycodon), published in 8/13/2016
In other languages
- 繁體中文 (Chinese, Traditional) : Steem錢包
- 简体中文 (Chinese, Simplified) : Steem钱包
- 日本語 (Japanese): Steemウォレット
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.