From Steem Center
List of Steem Apps and Tools
- Steemit: https://steemit.com
Steem Blockchain first website. Lauched by Steemit, Inc, made its firsts payouts in July 4th, 2016.
- Steemit Earnings Calculator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=steemit.price.app
A mobile app (Android) that helps estimate your post payouts. Calculates how much reward you will receive for your posts in the currency of your country or any currency you wish to choose, created by Azarus (@azarus) and launched in January 2nd, 2018.
- Steemit Locator: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2610381
A map that shows locations of fellow Steemit users who chose to share it there. The hope is to better facilitate people hanging out or local meetups. Proposed by @sykochica and launched in July 10th, 2017.
- Steemit Lotteries: https://steemit.com/@steemitlotteries
A dedicated account for running lotteries on Steemit, created by unknown and launched in June 5th, 2017.
- Steemit Pond: http://steemitpond.com/
Graphical Visualisation of the most recent Steemit Activities created by @mynameisbrian and launched in 2016.
- Steemit Shop: https://thesteemitshop.com
@thesteemitshop : https://steemit.com/@thesteemitshop
A partnership with Steemit, Inc to bring the only official source for all Steemit merchandise. Launched in September 7th, 2017.
- Steemit Wall: https://mktcode.github.io/steemit-wall/
Multifeed for Steemit created by Markus Kottländer (@mkt) and launched in August 21st, 2017.
- Steemit Widgets: https://mktcode.github.io/steemit-widgets/
A simple way to display content from Steemit on your website. Created by Markus Kottländer (@mkt) and launched in August 16th 2017.
- Steemit Worldmap: http://www.steemitworldmap.com
@steemitworldmap : https://steemit.com/@steemitworldmap
A geolocation code to automatically include Steemit posts in a customized Google Maps created by Martibis (@martibis) and @blueorgy. Launched in August 23rd, 2017.
- SteemitBlog: http://steemblog.io
An open source project web app to display the posts from a Steemit account. Created by Augusto Lembe (@augustol) and launched in May 2017.
- Steemiz.io: http://stage.steemiz.io
A frontend for Steem, proposed by @najoh in June 20th and became open source in October 24th, 2017.
- SteemJ: https://www.steemj.com/
A freelance marketplace built by Jerry Banfield @jerrybanfield and @sarasate. Launched in August 7th, 2017.
- SteemKitties: http://steemkitties.com
Combines CryptoKitties and STEEM to create Adventures for your Kitties to post on Steemit.com, create by @sdavignon and launched on March 1st, 2018.
- SteemKR.com: https://steemkr.com
A korean language Steemit interface version with aditional statistics and features created by @ludorum and with beta version launched in June 9th, 2017.
- Steemlink: https://github.com/ausbitbank/ausbitbank.github.io
A Github steem blog with light and effective design. Fast and easy to build-up. By @ausbitbank.
- SteemLogin: https://www.steemlogin.net
@steemlogin : https://steemit.com/@steemlogin
An application providing the easiest way to login to the Steem blockchain using mainstream authentication providers such as Google and Facebook. Created by @irelandscape and introduced in May 1st, 2019
- Steemlookup: https://steemlookup.com
@steemlookup : https://steemit.com/@steemlookup
Filtering tool connected directly to Steem blockchain, which allows you to filter Steemit content in any possible way you want. Created by Djordje Parovic (@djordjeparovic) and @laniakea1 with the development initiated and sponsored by Curie. Introduced in May 13th, 2018
- SteemFilm : https://steemit.com/@steemfilm
A blog to facilitate the sourcing, development, funding, production, marketing and distribution of original film projects within the Steem Ecosystem. Created by @dan-atstarlite and @brian-rhodes and launched in June 14th, 2017
- SteemForThe.Win : http://steemforthe.win
It shows how quickly your Voting Power will recover over the next 5 days. First experiment with the Steem API by @digimad launched in June 22nd, 2017.
- SteemNova: A OGame-based browsergame for Steemians where you can log in directly with your steem account and you are able to earn SBD for playing.
- SteemNow.com: https://www.steemnow.com
Real time updates of all your account's stats created by @penguinpablo and launched in April 2017.
- SteemObserver, The: http://steemobserver.com
@steemobserver : https://steemit.com/@steemobserver
News and tips around Steem, Steemit, and the Steem(it) Community. Created by FknMayhem (@fknmayhem) in October 2017.
- SteemPeak : https://steempeak.com
@steempeak : https://steemit.com/@steempeak
An application for the Steem blockchain with everything you need. Created by Sergio Sartorelli (@asgarth), Dmytro Korol (@dmytrokorol) and Jarvie (@jarvie), introduced in June 7th, 2018
- SteemPixel.com: https://steempixel.com
Image tools for Steemit, including a badge generator that uses your Mv (MegaVest, 1 million Vest) count to assign a rank. Created by @kurtrohlandt and launched in beta in August 2016.
- SteemPixels.com: https://steempixels.com
The self proclaimed world's first blockchain powered decentralized collaborative pixel canvas. Created by @boxxa and @adept, launched in November 17th, 2017.
- Steemporium: https://steemit.com/@steemporium
A exclusive storefront working directly with the artists on Steemit to provide a plethora of merchandise designed for Steemit users by Steemit users. Created by @jonny-clearwater and launched in August 29th, 2017.
SteemIt Apps ported to Android TV, Phone and Tablet. Created by Techtek (@techtek) and introduced in October 13th, 2017.
- SteemPress: http://steempress.io (retrieved in September 26th, 2019. Inactive in September 27th, 2017)
Mixing a traditional blog style with the Steem blockchain. Created by @jesta and annouced in September 2016.
- SteemProjects: http://steemprojects.com
Directory of apps, sites and tools build by Steem community. Created by Krzysztof Szumny (@noisy) and launched on March 5th, 2018.
- SteemRush.com: https://steemrush.com
An enterprise marketing platform for Steemit. Created by zthomas (@zthomas) and launched on March 12th, 2018.
- SteemServer.com: http://steemserver.com
@steemserver : https://steemit.com/@steemserver
Platform that provide the service for the purchase of over 400 Domain Names and Website Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Reseller Hosting and SSL Certificates accepting Steem and Steem Dollar )STEEM Tokens Only for payment. Launched in September 11th, 2017.
- SteemSTEM: https://www.steemstem.io
@steemstem : https://steemit.com/@steemstem
Originally formed for promoting and increasing the visibility of STEM (Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics) content on Steem, years later, the project has evolved a lot and its grand goal as become much more ambitious. Launched in October 2016 but with the official website announced in October 2, 2018.
- SteemTipper: https://steemtipper.com
A tool to tip STEEM on Twitter and Social Media platforms with no fees. Created by Followbtcnews @followbtcnews and @crimsonclad. Launched in April 25th, 2018.
- SteemTools: http://steemtools.com
A collection of useful tools for Steem blockchain created by @roelandp and launched in July 21st, 2016.
- SteemTools by @fbslo: http://fbslo.net/tools/
Steem tools, apps and services web directory created by @fbslo and launched in April 26th, 2018.
- SteemTrail: https://steemit.com/@steemtrail
The proposal provides a two phase approach that is aimed at user engagement in the curation of categories/tags, and increased voting of users across the platform. Created by @instructor2121 and launched in August 2016.
- SteemValue: https://value.steem.network
Instant STEEM/SBD/BTC/USD conversion rates in your browser. Created by @someguy123 and launched in September 2016.
- Steemwallet.app : https://steemwallet.app
A fast, secure and open source wallet app for the Steem blockchain launched by Roeland Landegent (@roelandp) in August 25th, 2018
- SteemWatch: https://steemwatch.com
The notification center for Steem. Just get notified automatically when the content you are interested in appears, you story gets upvoted and more. Created by @void and launched in September 2016.
- Steemwho: http://steemwho.com
Your who's who guide. Created by @mikehere and launched in August 24th, 2016.
- Steemwiki: http://steemwiki.com
A questions and answers site that wanted to collect all the knowledge and resources about Steem. Created by @dragonho and launched in July 2016.
- SteemWorld.org: https://steemworld.org
Visual and table organized data explorer of Steem blockchain. Created by ₰Ƭ€€Ɱ Cƕíℓℓεŕ (@steemchiller) and launched in December 2nd, 2017.
- Include another Steem tool or service link and short description here (create a wiki page for it if you want). See more apps and services in Steem Ecosystem:A-L, Steem Ecosystem:M-R, Steem Ecosystem:S-Steemis and Steem Ecosystem:Steeo-Z.
- Steem.io : https://steem.io
- Steem White Paper : https://steem.io/SteemWhitePaper.pdf
- Steem Tools : http://steemtools.com
- @jesta : (steempress) Open source & self hosted blog platform powered by the steem blockchain September 2016
- @augustol : SteemBlog Update v0.0.9 + Blog Directory June 2017
- @sykochica : Answering Common Questions: What is SteemTrail? June 9th 2017
- @penguinpablo : SteemNow.com new feature - How much is your upvote worth? June 22th 2017
- @luzcypher : How To Use SteemTools To Track Your Progress On Steemit And Gain Real Followers June 27th 2017
- Steem Ecosystem
- Steem Ecosystem:A-L
- Steem Ecosystem:M-R
- Steem Ecosystem:S-Steemis
- Steem Ecosystem:Steeo-Z
- Steem Exchanges
- CCN : Steem Added to State of the DApps Listings Written by Melanie Kramer, published in 12/18/2018
- Startup Management : Public Blockchains: The Community vs. The Ecosystem Written by Willian Mougayar (@wmougayar), author of The Business Blockchain and Steem advisor, published in 7/31/2016
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.