From Steem Center
List of Steem Apps and Tools
- Adrogavi: https://www.adrogavi.com
A Steem's very own Ask and Answer platform. Created by @igster and alpha launched in October 25th, 2017
- Agoric Challenge, The: https://portal.agoric.co
@agoric.systems : https://firstname.lastname@example.org A faucet portal that enables users to register accounts, offer prizes, and guide the sign up process on the Steem blockchain. Launched in October 26th, 2017
- Aigents.com: https://aigents.com
@aigents : https://steemit.com/@aigents
An AI and machine learning system that would provide a personalized statistics and information to the users calculated with some mathematical methods with AI elements. Launched in January 2017
- Anonsteem: https://anon.steem.network
A service that allows the purchase of Steem accounts anonymously using Bitcoin or Litecoin. Created by Chris (@someguy123), who believes that everyone has a right to privacy, in August 2016
- Appics: http://www.appics.com
@appics : https://steemit.com/@appics
A mobile social media application that runs on top of the Steem Blockchain, created with full support of Steemit, Inc and first Smart Media Token (SMT) app. Created by Tony Winchester (@sirwinchester), Uma (@mrs.steemit), Sandro Ieva (@sandroieva) and Christin Topp and announced in October 16th, 2017.
- AskSteem: https://www.asksteem.com
A search engine that index the Steem blockchain with no ads and no spying. Created by @thekyle and launched in June 2nd, 2017
- Bescouted: https://www.bescouted.com
@bescouted.com : https://email@example.com
The First Photography Community on Steem blockchain that rewards members for sharing quality content. Founded by David (@bescouted) with Steem blockchain integration announced in October 10, 2017
- Best of: https://steemit.com/@bestof
A Crowd-Sourced Project For Highlighting The Best Comments On Steemit. Created by unknow and announced in June 29th, 2017
- BlockDeals.org: https://blockdeals.org
@blockdeals : https://steemit.com/@blockdeals
A community platform for bargain hunters and deal spotters running on Steem blockchain. Collectively run by Matt (@dealsy), Scott Weston (@scottweston), Mazzle (@mazzle) and @just2random, launched in April 7th, 2018
- Blockpay: https://blockpay.ch
A free platform that supports STEEM Tokens and other cryptocurrencies plus Loyalty Points and eReceipts. Integration announced in March 2017
- bSteem: http://bsteem.com
A mobile app for iOS and Android with the goal to ensure the best user experience on the Steem blockchain. Created by JM Myers (@jm90mm) and launched in March 31st, 2018
- Build A Whale: https://steemit.com/@buildawhale
@randowhale + @curie = @buildawhale. Created by The Marky Mark (@themarkymark) with curator in chief Chief Mappster (@chiefmappster). Launched in August 12th, 2017
- BuildTeam: https://www.buildteam.io
@buildteam : https://steemit.com/@buildteam
BuildTeam develops sidechain services and custom applications that compliment the Steemit social networking ecosystem and other blockchain environments. The staff are compensated with its own cryptocurrency called BUILDTEAM tokens. Created by Reggae (@reggaemuffin), @thecryptodrive and @cryptomancer. Launched in July 2017
- Busy.org : https://busy.org
Descentralized social network using Steem blockchain founded by @ekitcho and @fabien in July, 2016 and open in beta release since February, 2017.
- Catch a Whale: http://catchawhale.com
Tool that uses the power of activity analytics to potentially get you more upvotes from Whales launched by @blueorgy in July 2016.
- ChainBB: https://beta.chainbb.com
A forum-style website that works on the Steem blockchain. Created by @jesta and in open in beta release since May, 2017. Service interruption announced in March 29th, 2018.
- Cnsteem.com: https://cnsteem.com
A chinese language Steemit interface version created by Steem Witness @skenam and launched in October 12th, 2017.
- Conductor : https://github.com/Netherdrake/conductor
A Steem Witness toolkit. Created and launched by @furion in May, 2017.
- DBooks: https://www.dbooks.org
@dbooks.org : https://firstname.lastname@example.org
A Book Publishing Platform On Steem. Created by Timileyin (@timoshey) and launched in March 29th, 2018.
- DecentMemes.com : https://www.decentmemes.com A site that allows you to select a meme background, add some text, and publish directly to Steem blockchain via the use of SteemConnect. Launched by @netuoso in January 31, 2018
- Discord: https://discordapp.com (various communities)
There are various Steem and Steemit related communities organized by steemians on Discord, a freeware proprietary VoIP application.
- Dlike: https://dlike.io
@dlike : https://steemit.com/@dlike
Steem App for Webmasters and Social Geeks to Share and Get Rewarded. Link share service created by certseek (launched in June 30th, 2018.
- DLive: https://steemit.com/@dlive
The First Decentralized Live Streaming Platform on Steem. Announced in October 26th, 2017.
- dMania: https://dmania.lol
dMania is basically 9GAG on Steem. You can post memes, funny pictures, gifs or your favorite cute kitten pictures. dMania allows you to browse through those pictures in an easy and user friendly way. Created by @zombee and launched in October 1st, 2017.
- DNGO : https://dngo.io
@dngo-io : https://steemit.com/@dngo-io
A decentralized non-governmental organization on Steem blockchain to increase user participation in social change by incentivising contributions with cryptocurrencies. The first project, namely Dngo Books, is an attempt to create a collectively produced, multilingual and publicly accessible audiobook archive. Announced in April 16th, 2018
- DSound: https://dsound.audio
A decentralized sound platform using Steem and IPFS. Created by @prc and launched in September 8th, 2017.
- DTube: https://d.tube
A decentralized video platform using Steem and IPFS. Created by @heimindanger and launched in August 11th, 2017.
- Elegance: https://elegance.blue
@elegance : https://steemit.com/@elegance
A decentralized Art community platform on Steem. Launched in June 8th, 2018
- eSteem : http://esteem.ws
First open source Steem mobile application. Created by @good-karma originally as Steemit Mobile and with a 1.0 version launched in August, 2016.
- Esteem Life : https://esteem.life/
Free to use Curation tool. Created by @rebelskum 1.0 version launched in June, 2017.
- ESTEEM8 : https://esteem8.org
Decentralized, autonomous and community driven organization that provide an open-source light, design, and private web application to browse Steem. Announced in January 2017
- Fundition : https://fundition.io
@fundition : https://steemit.com/@fundition
The First Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform. Created by Aytaç Ozden Cetinkaya (@hightouch) and announced in April 13th, 2018
- Glasnost : https://github.com/cyberpunk-ventures/glasnost
Open source blog and app server for Steem and Golos blockchains. Created by @ontofractal in February 2017
- HyperFundIt : https://www.hyperfundit.com
@hyperfundit : https://steemit.com/@hyperfundit
A crowdfunding platform for Steem related projects. Created by Robert Chen, Iris Lee and Ken, launched in February 26th, 2018
- Let's Eat : http://www.letseat.me
@letseat : https://steemit.com/@letseat
A restaurant/cafe review application for the Steem Blockchain. Created by Eroche (eroche) and launched in June 2nd, 2018
- Include another Steem tool or service link and short description here (create a wiki page for it if you want). See more apps and services in Steem Ecosystem:S-Z.
- Steem.io : https://steem.io
- Steem White Paper : https://steem.io/SteemWhitePaper.pdf
- Steem Tools : http://steemtools.com
- @furion : Conductor: A Simple Steem Witness Toolkit, May, 26, 2017
- @exyle : Vlog 278: Steem price + DNGO books + Fundition - Decentralized crowdfunding + eSteem 1.6.0 April 18, 2018
- Steem Ecosystem
- Steem Ecosystem:M-R
- Steem Ecosystem:S-Steemis
- Steem Ecosystem:Steemit-Steen
- Steem Ecosystem:Steeo-Z
- Steem Exchanges
- CoinDesk : Steemit Bridges Blockchain and Social Media, But How Does It Work? Written by Jacob Donnelly (@jaycodon), published in 8/13/2016
- Startup Management : Public Blockchains: The Community vs. The Ecosystem Written by Willian Mougayar (@wmougayar), author of The Business Blockchain and Steem advisor, published in 7/31/2016
- CoinReport : A Conversation with Ned Scott, CEO of Steemit Written by Katherine Fletcher, published in 5/5/2016
In other languages
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.