This is a basic suggestion for a wiki page model. Click in "edit" in the top of the page to copy the code and paste in your created new page.
You can use html break code to break the lines like here
After that write your wiki text here. If you want to test and try before, you can play wiki entries in the page Steem.center:Sandbox.
You can link to an existent wiki page using another word between double bracket and separated by a dash like here: steemian
You can cite quotes or text parts from diferent sources that the wiki system will identify them with numbers  to list the link bellow in References  Like proposed by Freyman commenting this post in Steemit .
If the reference would be cited multiple times, the code change a little (click in Edit to see). 
Another Part of Text Title
You can extend the info about the topic separating the text in more parts, each one identified with a specific title. And cite others texts too. 
- Help:Cite MediaWiki.org, retrieved in July 24th, 2017
- Title of the article or post, Written by Name of Author (@steemitusername) in Name of Site in Month Day, Year.
- Reference use Proposal, Written by Freyman (@freyman) in July 15th, 2017
- Extension:Cite MediaWiki.org, retrieved in July 24th, 2017
- Name of the site : https://urlofthesite
- Steem : https://steem.io
- Steemit : https://steemit.com
- @steemitusername : https://steemit.com/@steemitusername
- @steemitusername : Steemit blog post title Month XX, 2018
- Include more links related directly with the subject and Steemit posts links here if you want
- Steem Ecosystem
- Include more existent or suggested Steem.center wiki articles if you want
- Wikipedia : Article title Retrieved in Month/Day/2018
- Name of the site : Title of the page, blog post or news report Written by Name of Author, published in Month/Day/2018
- Name of the YouTube Channel : Title of the video Video by Name of Author published in Month/Day/2018
- Here you can suggest external sites links, Wikipedia is a good option. Try Google Search and filter by News too if you want.
In other languages
- 繁體中文 (Chinese, Traditional) : Steem.center(繁)
- 简体中文 (Chinese, Simplified) : Steem.center(简)
- 日本語 (Japanese): Steem.center (jp)
- Hrvatski (croatian) : Steem.center:Templates (hr)
- Bangla (bangla) : Steem.center:Templates (bd)
- Include other languages versions if available
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with STEEM, see how in Steem.center:STEEM Rewards.
Choose one or more categories that you think fits better