Peerhub is a market place aimed at steemit users. Where users can buy or sell items for steem dollars. Paypal, cash and some other cryptocurrencies are also accepted.
"The Peerhub marketplace will now be focused around Steem dollars and the Steemit community. Just like Craigslist you can post listings for Goods, Services and Housing." quote taken from @steemrollin's peerhub introduction post on steemit.
- Peerhub.com : https://www.peerhub.com
- Peerhub YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7cNxnZruTlrgwTG5YSsIZA
- @peerhub : https://steemit.com/@peerhub
- @steemrollin : Peerhub: Bringing Steem Beyond Social Networks To The New Economy! September, 2016.
- @ericvancewalton : Selling on Peerhub (My First Impression) January, 2017.
- @yadamaniart : (ENG/JPN) I sell my drawings on Peerhub/Peerhubで私のドローイングを販売します February, 2017.
- @silviabeneforti : My first items on peerhub! March, 2017.
- UseBitcoin.info : Peerhub Retrieved in 3/31/2017
- CoinDesk : How OpenBazaar is Using Bitcoin to Build a Decentralized eBay Written by Stan Higgins, published in 6/20/2014
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with steem, see how in @steemcenterwiki.