From Steem Center
A bug is an error in a system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result. Most software bugs arise from mistakes made in a source code.
- 7/3/2018 : Why STEEM was down? - Blockchain bugs and problems - Witness and seed nodes
Written by Mahdi Yari (@mahdiyari on Steemit
- 10/26/2017 : Loading...Loading… Processing… Loading… And DOUBLE POST!!!
Written by Binky Productions (@binkyprod) on Steemit
- 7/12/2017 : No pictures in Steemit at the moment. Do not be scared, it happened before!
Written by Juannmi The Robot (@juanmiguelsalas) on Steemit
- 7/9/2017 : "Help! My Steemit Post / Comment Disappeared!" - And What This Has To Do With Witnesses
Written by Dragos Roua (@dragosroua) on Steemit
- 6/29/2017 : HF19 major bug identified: sometimes new posts disappear immediately after posted!!!
Written by Markus (@msg768) on Steemit
- @pharesim : Service message for everyone experiencing failed transactions April 14, 2017
- @kafkanarchy84 : New Users are Having Trouble Starting Accounts. Steem Support Needed. May 10, 2017
- @mirda : Steemit bug report June 21, 2017
In other languages
- Español (Spanish) : Bug (es)
- 日本語 (Japanese): バグ
- Hrvatski (croatian) : Bug (hr)
- Bangla (bangla) : Bug (bd)
- Hindi (हिंदी) : Bug (हिंदी)
| Help keep this wiki page updated. Register, click in edit, add or modify the text and save. |
If you're already a steemian you can be rewarded with STEEM, see how in @steemcenterwiki.